Posted:Dec 15, 2017
At Southern York Smile Care in Shrewsbury, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and preserve proper dental practices. If today’s kids can avoid dental caries, it will benefit them more than you may realize.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining ideal oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for kids.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy as youth, you avoid the need for expensive restorative dental work down the road.
4) Strong teeth helps kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing with the eruption of the first tooth promotes normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin when the first tooth appears.)
If you are looking for an experienced family dentist, we invite you to call Southern York Smile Care in Shrewsbury at 717-759-4050. Our quality team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages.
If you have a toddler that has not yet visited a dentist, call 717-759-4050 today to schedule a pediatric dental examination. Effective dental care is just as important as immunizations, proper nutrition, auto safety seats, and medical care.
Posted in:General Dentistry
Free second opinion ($125 Value)
Contact us today for details
Address: Southern York Smile Care 4 S Main St Shrewsbury PA 17361